Angel T, Follow me! Follow me through my journey, my hopes, wishes, goals and accomplishments. Follow.

2.08.2008

LOVE MUSIC?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

me and my bitch-biggie
if you really want it rmx-tupac f. 50 cent
i hate you so much right now-kelis
l.o.v.e-ashlee simpson
if your girl only knew-aaliyah
lost without you-robin thicke
me and my girlfriend-tupac
that's what i need-swv
hey love-mobb deep f. 112
real love-mary j. blige
satisfy you-puff daddy f. r.kelly
finally f. cece peniston
red light speical-tlc
heaven sent-keysha cole
rain-swv








Not really lovers music, more like a love journey. A musical poem. (Ya girl is creative like that, watch out!) We start off a ghetto thug love affair with Tupac, Biggie, 50 Cent and Puff Daddy (Diddy wasn't around yet!). Then the music matures and evolves into something beautiful and jubilant with guest appearances by; the lovely singing group SWV, Aaliyah, and some old school Mary! Enjoy.



BTW, I'm learning how to be a dj at the moment. Shhhhh!

No comments:

ABOUT AN ANGEL...kinda.

My photo
loca land, where they smoke all day, Georgia
I write. I do other things. I have much to share that is growing under the surface. Stay tuned kiddies.