Angel T, Follow me! Follow me through my journey, my hopes, wishes, goals and accomplishments. Follow.

2.06.2008

My dope valentine

Well, what do ya know! Mr. Jay West himself has appointed me, “Ms.Young Jawn-Earthy/Wisdom-diva-nerd” to inform you ladies on how to give your man the perfect Valentine’s day treat. And so what if I was running with a dirty Tasha! We all had our wild out with your cock out days with that one freaky ass friend that seemed way too fast for her age. Hey…wait a minute…cock out…? I don’t have a… Anyway, to make a long and awkward point short. I’m focused on my path, eat organic foods, and drink rice milk now. Try it! Its great!

BUT FIRST! How would my perfect Valentine treat me? First we would have to start out kicking it at a teahouse. Maybe 11:11 Teahouse, heard it’s a dump but maybe one has to be open minded to enjoy the experience. I love tea and if homie has up to par herb knowledge, he could most definitely set the perfect mood for the rest of our venture. I most undoubtedly have a nerdy side, so amusing conversation is a must! A pic-nic at Centennial Park would be a blast and an inexpensive way to curb our appetites. I could satisfy my inner diva by being seen, my young adventurous side by kicking it outdoors and possibly having a water fight, and get back in touch with that earthy side all in one shot. I’m not a gold-digger, just an all around thrill seeker. Top it off with a comfy couch, an Italian dinner, a movie and a box of chocolates and you’ve won me over! That was just an example of course. It doesn’t take much money to have a great time with me. As long as Mr. Rico Suave is creative, can keep my attention and his focus on me, it’s all that and a bag of banana chips!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
To read more about different types of males and what to do with or give them on Valentine's Day, proceed to Jay West's blog. I'll be posting on there soon. Pce.

No comments:

ABOUT AN ANGEL...kinda.

My photo
loca land, where they smoke all day, Georgia
I write. I do other things. I have much to share that is growing under the surface. Stay tuned kiddies.