Angel T, Follow me! Follow me through my journey, my hopes, wishes, goals and accomplishments. Follow.

2.06.2008

Random Rundown-clubbin

Well...this week has been exciting and things have picked back up for me! Wheew hoo! Back on the grind bitches! Be afraid. Be very afraid. I don't think I took any pics. Momma was busy but I'll still post random sit. I'll just have to do a list of thoughts because I did way too much to fit in one blog. Like...this:

django,performers,killer mike,gripplayz,x.o. band,wil may,host,drunken unicorn,lots of dopeness,saw no performances,ahhh wtf! Nooo,missed grip again,dj lessons,dj dibiase,big bro,jay west,mentors,sequined dress,the pelicans,mums fp,russ fp,Justin carter,Lil bro senior,high school talk,memory lane,get over it,cancer, pray for his moms,talkin to the dude,happiness,ihop,nigga nigga nigga,white guy screams niggers
CONFERENTATION...,yall need a tv show, i need a tv show, freshnessgot my ass in this club,youngins fuck it up,party all night,clubbin,jeaneans,the masquerade,mjq,drunken unicorn, django,again and again,i do this,no fake id needed
dudes,dudettes,drunk ass niggas,hoes shakin ass,grown hoes still shakin ,ass pinching
loser ass people,dj don cannon,munki guys,ass in my face,free patron shots,no it aint water,so im 1/2 latino,damn rico!,droppin weed ashes,late night munchies,forgot the lighters,forgot the blunts,smells like kush,crazy niggas,we already partied,yall some pervs,steak n shake,mc donalds breakfast,super bowl,giants win,pics for blogging,i have none,sad face,700 big ones,really really excited,ew, sweat,django django django,rhymin & freestylin,art classes next?,little 5 points,sb dunks,all black chucks,gaudy jewelry,is that a frog?,pop bottles then!,project ho,chocolate skeletons,yum, thats sexy,hi,I’m grip,I’m only 19!,female dj needed,that nigga can't dj,oh snap, where's my pic?,shut up nigga,lick it or go away,fuck these niggas mayne,music-my valentine,fave songs list,save for the equipment,save for studio time,three new freestyles,ol pops bang bang bang ass nigga,writing for big bro,new jobs,looking for 2nd one,homework from deeb,take mom to doctor,take lil bro to dentist,take lil bro to school,take lil bro from school,take lil bro back to dentist,take lil bro back to dentist again,no fucking sleep,writing writing wrting,mums fp needs help,crazy crazy people around
sitting on toilet now



yea so that pretty much sums up friday, saturday, and sunday for me...
it was a crazy weekend! =]


pce.

No comments:

ABOUT AN ANGEL...kinda.

My photo
loca land, where they smoke all day, Georgia
I write. I do other things. I have much to share that is growing under the surface. Stay tuned kiddies.