Angel T, Follow me! Follow me through my journey, my hopes, wishes, goals and accomplishments. Follow.

3.05.2008

Will you take me to the prom?

Lol. Well this wasn't your typical prom. This was the Broke & Boujee Prom. I decided to do something creative, silly and fun since it was the last party...and it was a "prom" type thing. I went as a B&B cheerleader. Strange...because I meant it to be funny. But everyone loved it! The males that we're obviously heavy into fashion said I was, and quote: "Like, ohmigod! Sooo cute!". And I ended up getting the nickname "Princess" before the night was over. Wow...the world really is coming to an end...me??? PRINCESS...? Do I even seem like the la la la princess type? The broke & boujee silly ass prom princess. Whatever floats your boat people! I had enough energy that night for the entire crowd, so I had a blast. Which is what I do everywhere I go! I spent most of my time with Dibiase, my dj teach! He is excellent and such an amazing person. He let me scratch a little too (which could of possibly fucked his gig up)! Whooops!

Time to go out on the town...its been so nice this week! I've been working on my tan! No more winter blues...YESSSSS!






Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

ABOUT AN ANGEL...kinda.

My photo
loca land, where they smoke all day, Georgia
I write. I do other things. I have much to share that is growing under the surface. Stay tuned kiddies.