Angel T, Follow me! Follow me through my journey, my hopes, wishes, goals and accomplishments. Follow.

1.29.2008

Go Team Go!

Ok, so for some reason I've been riding the shitty attitude bus all week. Here is my excuse, "But Mr. Hall, I was surfing a crimson wave!"



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Anyway, I just finished helping my little brother with his Algebra one homework. I was actually surprised at how elementary the Algebra was. My parents make it seem so hard, as if they never saw basic algebra in their lives. So I had to step in as super-sis once again and save the day. I stumbled upon this petrifying ass video while solving equations! How is that for multitasking!? I bet these little Asian girls would of found a solution to the equations with ease!






No comments:

ABOUT AN ANGEL...kinda.

My photo
loca land, where they smoke all day, Georgia
I write. I do other things. I have much to share that is growing under the surface. Stay tuned kiddies.